EQUAL RIGHTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
UTMB strongly believes in equal rights and opportunities for all members of the trail-running community. We are in the process of building inclusion and diversity policies on gender, race, age, social class and more. We endeavour to grow and continue to evolve the sport and to make UTMB World Series welcoming for each athlete.
UTMB World Series Pregnancy Policy
In the ongoing effort of UTMB to increase and encourage women participation in trail running, UTMB has implemented a new pregnancy policy across all UTMB World Series races.
Who is eligible for the policy?
- Athletes that are pregnant
- Athletes with a partner that is pregnant
- Athletes that are adopting or birthing via surrogacy
- We will provide a full refund and a priority entry valid for up to 5 years for 50K, 100K, 100M races and up to 2 years for 20K races to women who are pregnant
- We will provide a full refund and a priority entry to the same race valid for up to 2 years to partners and parents adopting or birthing via surrogacy
- We will provide a full refund or a deferred entry valid for up to 2 years for women who are pregnant, partners and parents adopting or birthing via surrogacy
Terms and conditions
- For events that require a valid UTMB Index, athletes must ensure their index is valid at the time they choose to participate in the race.
- Other terms included in the full text are available below