Embark on an extraordinary journey with the UTMB® World Series through the best races, in the most iconic destinations.
The only place to begin your quest to Mont-Blanc and gain access to the UTMB® World Series Finals.
UTMB® World Series Finals
The UTMB® World Series Finals will be held in the three key distances of the UTMB® Mont-Blanc - known as the OCC (50k), CCC® (100k) and UTMB® (100M). To qualify for a place at the Finals, trail runners must compete in at least one of the UTMB® World Series Events or UTMB® World Series Majors, where they can collect Running Stones for use in the lottery, or be rewarded for their performance with direct access.
The UTMB® World Series men's and women's titles will be awarded at these three races.
UTMB® World Series Majors & UTMB® World Series Events
UTMB® World Series Events are the best trail running events on the planet and are organized to the highest quality standards, giving runners the chance to immerse themselves in the UTMB® experience on all continents.
Each year, three of these events will be given the status of UTMB® World Series Majors, becoming continental Series finals in the Americas, Europe and in Asia/Oceania.
UTMB® World Series Qualifiers
The gateway to UTMB® World Series with thousands of races which are open to all.
Participating in a UTMB® World Series Qualifier race is not mandatory to begin your adventure in the Series but runners who do take part will benefit from privileged access to UTMB® World Series Events and UTMB® World Series Majors.
- A quest of self-discovery for every runner
- Iconic destinations showcasing local landscapes & culture
- Emotions shared with fellow runners, spectators, families, friends & volunteers
- The best races delivered to the highest standards
- Elites & amateurs on the same line
- Fair elite runners’ support & anti-doping regulations
- Environmental initiatives to act for the preservation of the mountains
- Anti-discrimination standards
- Gender equity commitment